Friday 7 September 2007

Counterbleed

Alright, so the Order knows who and what we are now.
Switch was a spy. She killed Carl for telling us what he knew before leaving.
She told them everything about us.
Names, family, jobs, what we look like, where we lived. Basically we can't go anywhere anymore or they'll find us. So, as of midnight tonight, we're going to split up and go our separate ways.
I know it sounds like we're giving up, but we have to disband for the meantime until we can come up with a strategy. We're not leaving the city, we're leaving the continent. Or at least I am.
Baron and Echelon are going to keep this blog up and running and give updates on the situation from now on, so any broadcasts will be from them as of tonight.
We have some friends that are going to help us get out under the cover of darkness, basically.
We failed Bree, we failed Kate, we failed Wasp and Silver and everyone.
The Order has won the war here in Ireland. There's no resistance anymore here, but hopefully the Londonists can come up with some kind of plan to help us.
Belfast, Derry, Cork, Dublin, Galway and Limerick are the six vantage points that we need to take back if we are to be successful. But it won't happen for a very long time.
I only hope that I get to see my friends again.
That I get to see my daughter again.

Oh God I hope we make it through the night.

No comments: